Can I use any video call API for my remote support needs instead of Assistbox?
Remote support is the integration of video call technologies into support processes. Leading companies are now offering remote support to provide fast, effortless, and continuous support to their customers and employees. Remote support not only ensures continuous and optimized support but also reduces the need to travel and costs.
The biggest question companies face after deciding to give remote support is how to decide on a provider. There are lots of different options out there for video calling infrastructure. This makes companies think that any video-calling API is enough to give remote support. Unfortunately, that is not the case.
Video calling APIs are developed for interpersonal communication. These applications do not have the competencies for remote support.
What makes Assistbox different than video call APIs?
Many video call APIs have features such as voice calls, video calls, and video conferencing; they also offer chat and file/photo sharing possibilities. You can use video calling APIs for screen sharing or recording your call. They even have the white label option. But these features are not enough to use them as a remote customer service application.
Assistbox is an online communication and support platform developed for institutions to provide visual support to their customers and employees. Our mission is to be the video call solution partner of corporate companies. We know their needs, and their ways of operating and we work accordingly.
Assistbox has all the features a video call API offers, but it also has other features created specifically for remote support needs.
- Using the role-based user infrastructure, you can create admin or representative users and let them see only the screens they need to see.
- With the survey infrastructure, you can follow the effects of your service, you can also create reports of the results.
- With the remote mobile device control feature, you can get the location of the other party, take photos, videos, and audio recordings, turn on the flashlight, and switch between the front and back cameras of the other party’s device during the call.
- With the appointment infrastructure, you can create appointments automatically using your internal systems or manually.
- With the call management infrastructure, you can let your customers have instant calls.
- Reporting is essential to monitor the productivity of your employees and the quality of the service provided. Assistbox offers you this possibility with various reports/statistics it offers.
- With the ghost user feature, you can watch calls live, without the participants noticing.
- Assistbox offers solutions for customer verification in the online environment, preventing deepfake and fraud with its competencies such as face recognition, OCR, and NFC.
- With the server-side recording feature, 100% of the conversations can be recorded even if there are power cuts, internet connection failures, etc.
- The security needs may vary with local laws and company rules. Assistbox adapts to these needs. It undergoes regular security audits by the institutions it serves.
- Local regulations or corporate rules may require the application to work on your own servers. For this need, Assistbox has an on-premises installation option.
- Co-browsing is of great necessity when it comes to remote support. You can manage and/or monitor your customers’ any kind of devices during the call, if necessary.
- Assistbox has rich APIs and SDK libraries for you to be able to customize and fully integrate it with your internal applications.
These are several features of Assistbox, but it has much more to offer.
Contact us now to see what we can do for you.